Sheasalve is an everyday moisturiser with healing qualities for dry skin conditions, nappy rash and stretch marks. Dermatlogists recommend that every home should have a pot of pure Shea Butter.
A natural all body moisturiser effective in revitalising and moisturing dry or hardened skin, anti wrinkle face massage oil.
Highly-prized aftershave balm.
Highly recommended for massage of arthritic joints and sore muscles, relief of sunburned skin and nappy rash.
Excellent for dry scalp, damaged hair or nails. Melt in hands and massage into hair and scalp before washing.
Sheasalve is also used in the after care of tattoos to promote healing and condition the inked skin, containing only pure shea butter. Sheasalve also enriches the colour of ink.
- Recommended by Dermatologists
- Excellent everyday moisturiser
- Contains anti-ageing and anti wrinkle properties
- Effective in revitalising and moisturising dry or hardened skin.
- Highly recommended for relief of sunburned skin and nappy rash.
- Highly recommended for dry scalp, damaged hair or nail.
- Ideal soothing and conditioning shaving balm.
- Promotes healing and enriches newly tattooed skin.
- Long lasting 100ml jar (up to 4 times longer than most cream).
How to use
Sheasalve can be used all over the body. Melt in hand before applying.
- Avoding eye contact
- Keep and use at room temperature
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- For maximum benefit regular use is highly recommended.
- Melt in palm of hands and apply to body as often as desired.
- Shea Butter.