Our terms and conditions
1. Rossmore Health is a trading name of Ron Donaghy: 31 Grange Road, Cookstown, Co. Tyrone, BT80 8SB, Northern Ireland. VAT number: _______
2. Contracts made by you for purchases via www.rossmorehealth.com are made with. Rossmore Health. Rossmore Health welcomes consumer and commercial orders but reserves the right to refuse to accept any order at our discretion should we believe it compromises any arrangement we may have with our own suppliers.
3. You must be 18 years of age or older to use this site. Persons under the age of 18 years must only do so under the supervision of a parent/guardian. If you do not meet these requirements please do not use www.rossmorehealth.com.
4. Email is an acceptable form of long-distance communication and will be used primarily for communication between you and Rossmore Health.
5.1 No contract for sale of goods will exist between you and Rossmore Health until such point that Rossmore Health accepts your order. Your order represents an offer. When you place an order to purchase a product from Rossmore Health, we will send you an e-mail acknowledging receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. At this stage your order remains an ‘offer’ and no binding contract exists between you and Rossmore Health.
5.2 Acceptance of your order by Rossmore Health brings into existence a legally binding agreement between us. Acceptance is complete once Rossmore Health receives payment in full for the goods you have ordered, and we send a second e-mail containing your invoice and confirmation that we have dispatched your order to you. Acceptance of contract will be deemed to have been effectively communicated to you at the time a confirmation email is sent (regardless of your receipt of such).
6. Rossmore Health advises that as soon as you receive any communication from us, you should print it and retain a copy for your records.
8. All details provided by you to Rossmore Health must be correct. You agree that the credit/debit card you are using for payment is your own and is not being used fraudulently, and that there are sufficient funds to cover the transaction (including delivery costs). Any change in your personal details should be indicated to Rossmore Health by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. It is a criminal offence to use a false name or invalid credit/debit card to order. Offenders will be prosecuted, and will be prohibited from using www.rossmorehealth.com for the purposes of placing a future order.
10. At time of registration a customer will choose a username and password. A customer is responsible for all actions taken under their username. You should only use your own username and password to access www.rossmorehealth.com – it is fraudulent to attempt to gain access to www.rossmorehealth.com using another person’s username and password. We advise that you choose a secure password and change it regularly. Your password should not be obvious to any other person.
11. If you use the website, you are responsible for preventing unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
12. Rossmore Health intend to deliver every order within 3 normal working days* of receipt of order. Wherever possible Rossmore Health will endeavour to deliver to you within that time. It is however possible that an order may be delayed, and should this occur Rossmore Health reserves the right to extend this delivery period up to a maximum period of 10 normal working days. Delivery outside of this time constitutes a failure on the part of Rossmore Health to deliver to you the customer, and you have the right should this occur to cancel your order with a full refund. please note that an attempted delivery by our courier constitutes us fulfilling our obligation to deliver within the stated timeframe.
13. Orders can only be delivered to Northern Ireland, Great Britain, and the Republic of Ireland. We reserve the right to add a surcharge for delivery to certain regions of the Scottish Islands and Highlands. We will in this instance contact you first to confirm your desire to proceed with your order.* The term 'normal working days' means Monday-Friday, excluding bank and legal holidays.
Order Cancellation & Return of Goods
14. An order can be cancelled upon request by email, up to but not including the point where it is marked 'selected' on your order status screen. From this point an order has entered our despatch process, and cannot be cancelled until it has been received following delivery. Following receipt of goods the customer can cancel the contract between themselves and Rossmore Health by emailing email@example.com in accordance with our Returns Policy. For further information please refer to our Returns Policy.
15. On cancellation of the contract of sale between yourself and Rossmore Health, Rossmore Health will endeavour to refund your credit/debit card the appropriate amount within 7 days, and not later than 30 days.
16. Responsibility for returning goods to Rossmore Health rests with you the customer. Failure to return goods promptly following cancellation of an order will result in a refund being delayed. You the customer are liable for costs associated with return, unless the goods are faulty or were delivered in error or outside of the agreed delivery period, in which case Rossmore Health will be responsible for costs associated with return. In these circumstances Rossmore Health will refund to your credit/debit card the cost of return delivery in addition to any refund you are entitled to receive.For further information on returning goods to Rossmore Health please refer to our Return of Goods Procedure.
17. Should you fail to return goods to Rossmore Health within 30 days of authorisation to do so, you will be liable for the cost of the goods, the direct costs incurred by Rossmore Health in recovering the goods, and we will commence proceedings against you for breach of your statutory duty to take reasonable care. We will not automatically accept any returns after 30 days.
18. Should you return goods to Rossmore Health without prior authorisation to do so (in accordance with our Returns Procedure), your refund might be delayed.
19. Should you return goods after 7 days from receipt of your order which you allege are defective but are subsequently found not to be so, Rossmore Health then reserve the right to charge a reasonable depreciation or handling fee depending on the specific circumstances.
20. In the unlikely event that you receive goods or quantity of goods different to that ordered, or goods that are damaged or defective, Rossmore Health shall offer replacement or refund, in accordance with our Returns Policy.
Guarantee & Risk
21. All items are covered for fault/manufacturer defect by Rossmore Health, where applicable, for a period of one year, except where otherwise stated.
22. Fault/manufacturer defect does not include accidental or intentional damage, nor damage caused by the customer through misuse. Where an item, upon return, is found to have been damaged for any reason other than fault/manufacturer defect the customer will be charged for that item, all costs associated with return, and any costs borne by Rossmore Health or the relevant manufacturer in determining the cause of fault. You the customer can have the item(s) returned to you, or Rossmore Health can dispose of it/them on your behalf. Failure by you the customer to instruct Rossmore Health within 10 working days of a particular course of action to take will be interpreted as authorisation to dispose of the item(s) on your behalf.
23. Upon delivery risk passes to the customer. Until this point risk is borne by Rossmore Health.
24. Rossmore Health reserves the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of any products or information listed on www.rossmorehealth.com without prior notice.
25. Should an error relating to the price of goods listed on www.rossmorehealth.com occur, Rossmore Health is not required to accept a contract of sale under such terms. In such an event we will contact you by email to inform you of the error, and will not proceed with your order until you confirm that you wish to do so at the correct price. Rossmore Health undertakes to resolve and amend any errors as quickly as possible following notification or discovery of an error.
26. Credit/debit cards will be debited at the time an order is placed, or shortly after this. Prices include VAT and charge for delivery will be added according to our Delivery Charges. The total transaction cost will be shown prior to your confirmation of payment.
27. Title to any product ordered will pass to the customer once payment has been received. Risk will not be passed until delivery of such item.
28. Rossmore Health aims to dispatch your order within 3 working days. In the unlikely event that an item is out of stock and we are unable to fully complete your order, your order will be cancelled or part-fulfilled. If this situation occurs we will contact you by email and amend both your order and your payment accordingly. If your original order was greater than £50.00/€75.00 and you qualified for Free Delivery, you will still receive your order without delivery charge, regardless of the updated value of your order. We will not place your order on back order.
29. The time period stated for order fulfilment is approximate only and Rossmore Health accepts no liability if we are unable to meet it due to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots or civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental action or for any other reason beyond our control.
30. Once Rossmore Health has received payment for goods ownership passes to the customer.
31. Complaints should be made via one of the following channels:
writing to: The Manager
31 Grange Road
32. We welcome any comments or suggestions you may have about this website or any aspect of the service we offer.
33. Rossmore Health is not responsible for acts or omissions on the part of any telecommunications providers, nor for failures or faults in their networks or equipment.
34. Rossmore Health endeavour to assess any website it links to for suitability. However, external websites are beyond the control of Rossmore Health and as such Rossmore Health accepts no responsibility for the content of any website it links to.
35. Any breach by you the customer of these terms & conditions; or any failure on your part to make payment; or provide within a reasonable period of time any information we request in order to establish the accuracy and validity of your identity or any other information provided by you; or if we have cause to suspect that you are about to enter or have entered into criminal or fraudulent activity; may cause us to suspend or terminate your access to www.rossmorehealth.com , and report you to the relevant authorities.
37. If any competent authority deems that any provision of the terms & conditions or any other policies stated by Rossmore Health is invalid or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining parts shall not be affected.
38. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland. Any contract will be communicated in English.