A whole body 100% natural intense moisturiser. Absorbed deeply to nourish and revitalise the skin. Helpful for dry, itchy skin, eczema, psoriasis and keratosis pilaris. Used by hospital staff to avoid 'scrub up' rashes.
Regular use maintains long term benefits.
Surgisalve was developed to help nourish the skin of hospital staff whose skin is subjected to frequent washing with antiseptic detergent cleansers. Jojoba is chemically equivalent to human sebum so that using Surgisalve replenishes the body's natural defences.
Has also proven beneficial for the after care and conditioning of tattooed skin.
Customers who use SurgiSalve find that Neem Oil Soap is an effective combination product.
- Sinks deep into pores and invigorates the skin.
- Helps to relieve dry itchy skin, eczema, psoriasis and keratosis pilaris.
- Used by hospital staff to avoid 'scrub up' rashes.
- Beneficial for the after care and conditioning of tattooed skin.
How to Use
SurgiSalve cab be used all over the body to intensely moisturise the skin as often as required. Make sure to only apply SurgiSalve with clean hands to the required area of the skin.
- Avoiding eye contact.
- Keep at room temperature.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Regular use is highly recommended.
- Use as often as required.
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter