These family pack of bamboo toothbrushes are natural and bidegradable. They feel great on your teeth while also reducing your waste in the environment, giving you one more reason to smile.
These toothbrushes are natural and vegan.
These bamboo toothbrushes are an ideal replacement for your plastic toothbrush and help combat the issue of waste in the environment. Make your switch today and begin your plastic free journey.
- The packaging we use is 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
- Our family pack comes in medium and soft bristles to suit your needs.
- Our bristles are attached with pressure into the brush head negating the need for glue,
- Our toothbrushes can be recycled but the bristles need to be pulled out and thrown away in your general waste.
- Our toothbrushes are coloured with a natural resin paint, a kind of plant paint-this allows you to compost your tootbrush handle.
- Our bamboo is mao bamboo and is panda friendly.
Need more reasons to switch?
- The pack of 4: Brushes should be replaced once a month or after any illness. For a family of 4 this is 1 month supply. For a single person, 4 months! Which means you can really start paying attention to your oral health without the worry of contaminating the environment.
- Multi-Colours: Everyone loves a little colour! And it makes it easier (in a family) to know whose brush is whose.
- It feels good! From Earth to Earth brushes are soft and comfortable in your hand as well as in your mouth. You and your children may not want to put them down. Bamboo has a very nice natural enerfy about it-in contrast to common plastic brushes.